दोस्तों आज के जमानें में हर कोंई SmartPhone यूज़ करता है हम अपने ज्यादातर कामो को phone से ही कर लेते है। मोबाइल फ़ोन आज-कल हमारी जरूरी चीजो में से एक है। हम लोग इसके द्वारा बहुत से काम जैसे-Online work, Social Networking, Banking और Calling आदि करते है।
Mobile Phone को ज्यादातर Calling के लिए यूज़ किया जाता है आप को नॉर्मली कॉल करने के लिए किसी ना किसी ओपरेटर की जरूरत होती है जैसे-Airtel, Jio, Vodaphone आदि की लेकिन आपको इसके लिए पैसे भी देने होते है जो की बहुत ज्यादा होते है हालाकी Jio के आनेके बाद अलग बात है। लेकिन अगर आपके पास एक Smartphone है तो आप Free में call कर सकते है लेकिन इसके लिए आपको Internet की जरूरत होती है।
दोस्तों अगर आप एक Andriod phone यूज़ करते है तो आप को Play Store से Free Apps Download करनी होगीं। आप इन aaps की मदद से फ्री call कर सकते है दोस्तों आज में आपको Top 10 best free call apps for Android in 2018 के बारे में बताने वाला हूँ जिनके द्वारा फ्री calling की जासकती है और आप इन को Play Store से आसानी से फ्री में download कर सकते है।
Top 10 best free call apps for Android in 2018
- Google Duo is the highest quality video calling app.
- It’s simple, reliable, and works on smartphones and tablets.
- Instantly connect with the people in your life. Messenger is free, fast, and secure.
- Reach anyone. You can use names or phone numbers to find friends.
- Use everywhere. Messenger works across all mobile and desktop devices. You can even connect with people internationally!
- Connect, however, you want. Send a text message, share a photo, or start a video chat — all in Messenger.
- Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real time with high-quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
- Turn your Android device into a free phone.
- Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls and texts from anywhere in the world.
- In addition, you will be able to call and text real US and Canadian phone numbers using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology.
- GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection.
- If you have a smart-phone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone.
- If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
- You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes.
- Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message contacts, start free video or voice calls and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
- Include all your contacts with group chats for up to 150 people.
- Say more with status messages, photos, videos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
- Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 contacts.
- Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
- Connect your Google Voice account for phone calls, SMS texting, and voicemail integration.
- Keep in touch with contacts across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
- Message contacts anytime, even if they’re offline.
- Staying in touch has never been easier. Use Skype on any device to message, video chat, call or share with the people and groups you care about most.What can I do with Skype?
- Connect anywhere: Use Skype across all of your mobile and desktop devices to call, text and instant message all of your favorite people and groups.
- Free messaging internationally: Send Skype messages internationally to chat with your family, friends, and groups around the world.
- Messaging made awesomely: more than just text. Send photos, videos, voice messages and more. You can also respond to any message from your contacts with reactions.
- Group chat: Add your favorite people and start chatting with a message or video chat. Use groups to plan together, play together, text or just for hanging out.
- Calling and international calling made simple over Skype, mobiles, and landlines: Free* voice and video calling make it easier to stay connected with friends, family and groups. You’ll also enjoy low calling rates to mobiles and landlines worldwide with Skype.
- Supercharge your messages with Add-Ins**: no more switching back and forth between apps. Easily share content to your groups without leaving Skype.
- Never miss a moment with quick capture: Quickly swipe to capture photos and videos. Make them your own by adding emoticons, stickers, and annotations. Easily add photos to a call or text to share your day with the people and groups you care about.
- Share highlights: Keep others updated with highlights from your day. React to any highlights with awesome emoticons or send a private message about that highlight. Your highlights only stay visible to your followers for 7 days.
- WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family.
- Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- Viber is a free messenger that keeps you connected to anyone in the world through your Internet connection (Wi-Fi or your data plan*).
- Send a text message to friends and family with Viber messenger.
- Express yourself with cool stickers and emoji icons and share photos and videos.
- The free messenger also lets you make international phone calls for free – whether you want to make a quick voice call or see your friends with live video chat!
- Make and receive voice calls
- Emojis, stickers and gifs
- Full picture messaging : send, receive and save pictures!
- Voicemail Transcription: transcript of your voicemail
- Caller ID
- PassCode: keep your messages under lock and key
- Google SmartLock: no need to remember your password
- Call Forwarding
- Signatures: add your own signature to each text
- Customizable text-tone, ringtone & vibration
- Customizable backgrounds
- Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
- Quick Reply to easily (and quickly) respond to friends
- Home screen widget to launch TextNow, compose a new message or quickly make a call
- Unified inbox: send and receive your texts directly via TextNow – use TextNow as your one-stop SMS texting app!
- TextNow.com – text from your computer too! All messages seamlessly synchronize with your mobile device.
- Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business.
- Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together.
- Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
- Using Signal, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy.
- The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
NOTE – दोस्तों आप को Top 10 best free call apps for Android in 2018 कैसी लगी? इसे Social Media पर Share करे।